In part 1 of this hopefully multi-part series of posts, I'm describing a simple situation in which Twitter helped me to verify my doubt/feeling/observation quite effortlessly. Interestingly, I couldn't think of any other easier/faster/simpler way to do this.
- I visited a blog post on the website of Los Angeles Times
- I felt as if the website has been redesigned, since the last time I visited it
- To verify this feeling, I headed to Twitter and queried latimes redesign
- Twitter's results instantly showed me that other people too had observed the site's redesign, thus verifying my feeling
- Being a regular reader of NYT's website, I also felt that the new LA Times website looked somewhat similar to NYT's website
- I quickly queried latimes redesign nytimes on Twitter
- Twitter's results instantly showed me that other people too had felt that the new design of the LA Times website looked like it had been copied from NYT's website, thus verifying my feeling
How does one do this on Google? I don't see any way currently...